Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome and Such

Welcome to my blog. I've thought a lot about starting this blog. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. I prayed, I talked to friends and I thought some more. And well, here it is. What is this blog going to be about? Well, whatever catches my fancy that day. It won't be just a mommy blog, though you will hear a lot about my little guy Seth and my hubby Isaiah.

I feel so much like I can't do all that a modern mom is "supposed" to do. That is why my blog is titled what it is. I don't got this. I'll talk about my success and victories, and on some days about my failures.

Thankfully, I don't have to have it all together, my God has it. I will talk about what He is showing me. And how I see Him working.

I'll also talk about random things that catch my eye. I love to bake and explore new recipes. You will get some of those. I am a Premier Designs Jeweler. You will hear some about my business. You will hear about my amazing friends. I'm active in the children's ministry at my church, you will hear about that. You will hear about me and who I am beyond just mommy and wife.

Basically this blog is me, which should make for an interesting blog. I can get a little strange sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment